Terms and conditions for the Prize Draw associated with the Get Involved online conversation
The Get Involved website and online conversation are being organised by Clever Together Lab Limited, registered in the UK. Our address is:
Clever Together Lab Limited
New King’s Beam House
22 Upper Ground
London, SE1 9PD
Summary of competition
To be in with a chance to win a £25 Amazon gift voucher, you need to:
- Be over 14
- Contribute to the online workshop by submitting your ideas, commenting on the ideas of others, or voting to prioritise the best.
- Check your email in the days after 18 May to find out if you're one of our winners.
Please read our full terms and conditions for further details on this prize draw.
Full terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw for people who join the Get Involved online conversation, hereafter referred to as the online conversation.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate.
- To enter, entrants must sign up to join the online conversation and contribute to the conversation at least once between 09:00 on 21 April 2021 and 17:00 on 18 May 2021.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person via the main entry route described above.
- Participation is only possible for people with a valid email address.
- The prizes are 5 x £25 Amazon Gift Vouchers. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
- Any bulk, third party or automated entries will be rejected. Clever Together may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted within 5 working days of the closing date. The draw will be conducted on the basis of the entrant's ID, assigned sequentially upon registration. A random number will be selected using RANDOM.ORG, a service of Randomness and Integrity Services Ltd., 2 Waterloo Road, Unit 20, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- The winner will be notified by Clever Together Lab Limited within 10 working days of the closing date, via an email sent to the address they have submitted. The Winner must respond with a postal address within 7 days of notification. Clever Together will dispatch the gift vouchers within 7 days of receiving the winner's postal address.
- By participating in the online conversation, participants authorise Clever Together Lab Limited to publicly announce his or her name. Their contributions will NOT be publicly shared.
- If you'd like to know the name of the winner, please send a written request to email@example.com before 30 May 2021.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, Clever Together reserves the right to select another winner using the same selection process and without further notification.
- All decisions made by Clever Together regarding the online conversation and prize draw shall be considered final and will not be the subject of any correspondence.
- Clever Together cannot be held responsible for problems with networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant’s entry or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
- Clever Together reserves the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation the website being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, Clever Together and third parties connected to Clever Together hereby expressly exclude any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with their entry or prize.
- As a condition of your entry into the prize draw, you agree to indemnify Clever Together and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- The Get Involved online conversation is subject to UK law.